BUCKS TRACTION BOOT
This is a leg traction device. Universal size Easy to use velcro closures with a convoluted foam interior to reduce bed sores. It also has a unique strap to help prevent foot drop. 8062U $ 42.53
BUCKS TRACTION MODEINSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. TRACTION FRAME ASSEMBLY: Unfold bottom section, insert pin A to lock. Slide top section into bottom section as illustrated.
2. PROPER PLACEMENT: Place rectangular frame underneath the mattress, between the mattress and the springs.
3. PATIENT: Always lie supine (on back) when using the unit. 4" blocks may be placed under the end of the bed for counter traction.
4. BUCKS TRACTION MODE: Attach bottom pulley to proper hole with screw B and secure the wing nut/ Pulley should be slightly above the foot.
(or as directed by the physician)
5. BUCKS TRACTION DEVICE: Supplied as a necessary accessory, is secured around the foot and lower leg, snug but, not uncomfortable or in such a manner to restrict circulation. The 1" webbing strap is provided as an aid against foot drop.
6. WEIGHT: Hang from supplied length of rope. Weight is adjusted by the amount of water in the bag.
7. SHOULD ANY UNUSUAL AMOUNT OF DISCOMFORT, PAIN OR ANY OTHER UNTOWARD EFFECT OCCUR, TREATMENT SHOULD BE DISCONTINUED. NOTIFY THE DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.
The traction unit should not be used by an unattended individual.
The bed traction unit is to furnish traction in conditions where the
physician has prescribed the use of such traction together with complete
instructions to the patient on its use.
Manufactured in the U.S.A.TARTAN ORTHOPEDICSTARTAN ORTHOPEDICSwww.tartanortho.com
BED TRACTION APPARATUS (click here for picture and instructions)
The portable bed traction unit is very useful for home health care. It fits under the mattress for support .
Catalogue # 80622 $ 143.22
The traction apparatus may be ordered separately or as a kit in combination with the Bucks Traction device. The cost of both as a kit is $172.51. Order as Catalogue #8062kit.